Time once again for moment you’ve been waiting breathlessly for — the Marketing for Romance Writers blog hop. That means it’s okay to breathe now, folks.
This week, the writing prompt is:
Ten Years from Now
My first reaction to this prompt is that I use teabags. No tea leaves to read. But here’s my Top Ten Things I Hope the Future Holds.
- Judi, the love of my life, is still alive. (And healthy!)
- I’m still alive. (And ditto.)
- The rest of my family is alive and well.
- There are several new additions to the family. (Boys, get busy: you’re sister’s doing her part.)
- The family is wee bit closer together. (Tucson-Toronto-Amsterdam is a bit far to walk. Or swim.)
- Airfares have fallen. (See above).
- Twiggles the dog is still alive.
- I win a major book award like the Rita or Nebula. (The Nobel Prize for Literature would be okay, too.)
- I publish at least 10-15 more books.
- I can still play the oboe at a high level.
- World peace, etc. (Yeah, right, like that’ll happen.)
Okay, okay — I know that’s more than ten wishes. But I have grey hair already, so you don’t honestly expect my mind to be sound enough in ten years that I’ll still be able to count?
What about you?
Click here to check out the cool romance writers taking part in this blog hop.
You can also retweet about this post.