Repelling the Invasion
Escapee was released April 19, 2016. It’s the second book in a loosely connected series called Repelling the Invasion. The books can be read in any order; they’re connected only by focusing on members of the Dukelsky family — first Priam (nicknamed Duke) and then his twin brother Hector (nicknamed Hank).
You don’t have to read book one, The Guardian Angel of Farflung Station, but you’ll enjoy it if you do. Here’s some information about it.
Farflung Space Station is the first line of defense against the space pirates who are getting bolder every year. They haven’t counted on Sandrina, though, who knows so many of Farflung’s secrets that she’s the most powerful person on the entire station…though nobody knows it yet.
They’re about to find out.
Edward Hoornaert’s romantic space opera, The Guardian Angel of Farflung Station begins the saga of the Dukelsky family (continued in Escapee). If you enjoyed the adventures of Han, Luke, and Leia while on the Death Star, you’ll love The Guardian Angel of Farflung Station.
What Do Readers Think?
Here’s what actual readers have said about Guardian Angel (average Amazon rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars):
- “Space Opera at its best, woven with romantic tension, and an on-station adventure where worlds collide.”
- “I loved this novella. The heroine was the most interesting character to me because she was brave, clever, and intrepid”
- “Get ready for Deep Space Nine meets Andromeda.”
- “The book is strong on many levels, and combines elements of action and romance into the mix.”
- “The dialogue is incredible and the sexual tension is intense.”
Best of all — you can win a free copy of Guardian Angel. Scroll to the end of the post to find out how.
<< === >>
Escapee — The African Queen in Outer Space
Catt Sayer just wants to survive. The working-class fugitive delivers military supplies on her decrepit airship, but her hard-won livelihood vanishes when invaders overrun her harsh moon. And now an idealistic, upper-class officer wants her to risk her life on a hopeless voyage to attack enemy headquarters – manned by 10,000 soldiers.
Edward Hoornaert’s romantic space opera, Escapee, continues the saga of the Dukelsky family (begun in The Guardian Angel of Farflung Station). If you like The African Queen and the thrill of underdogs finding love while battling a hostile environment, you’ll love Escapee.
Don’t let this rousing tale escape from you. Buy Escapee today at:
Here’s Your Chance to WIN
To celebrate the release of Escape: Repelling the Invasion on April 19, 2016, you can enter a Rafflecopter giveaway. Click to enter the Rafflecopter giveaway.
You can win:
- A $10 Amazon gift certificate
- One of two electronic copies of the prequel to Escapee — The Guardian Angel of Farflung Station.
Enter now and enter often!